Sunday

Monday Update…October 4th

· We are moving on to double s,f,l,z. Look for a phonics packet for you to use as a resource!

· WE WON THE CHANGE DRIVE FOR FIRST GRADE!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! More info to come!

· Scholastic Book orders and PTO’s YANKEE CANDLE Orders are due Friday, October 15th. Yankee Candles make great Christmas gifts!

· The paper books for this reading unit have not come in yet from the Title I lab. I will send them home as soon as they arrive!

· Keep the sight word flash cards I send home and review past words. The students get reassessed on the words periodically.

· Walking Field Trip to the Fire Department the last week of October...more info to come!

· Fisheries Field Trip on Wednesday, November 10th (estimated cost $6) More info to come!

· $1.00 Pickle Fridays

· We have to turn in BOX TOPS next week for the first time. So if you have a baggy send them in soon.

JBES Website

I just realized I never posted last weeks update.  Sorry!  I have other things I want to post, but last week was a crazy one.  Hope I get back on a good routine of posting our class happenings this week!

2 comments:

  1. We won the change drive? AWESOME!! I can't wait to see what the class gets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Mrs. Whitehurst class! Congrats on the change drive!

    ReplyDelete